This summer i learned/relearned a lot of interesting things. Here are just a few. Thanks to everyone who made this summer overall the best one of my life. (Seriously. I'm not just saying that.)
1. I love sushi. (As of four months ago I'd only had it twice in my life, but this summer I started having withdrawals after not having it for a week...)
2. I'm not a very good blogger. :)
3. "Little Kids are not interested in Waffles, they want the BAGEL TOPPERS."
4. No matter how many times you try...it is impossible to remember to apply deodorant at 4:40 in the morning. (don't worry....I quickly learned this and bought a small size and kept it in my purse.)
5. Peanut butter shakes (as made by the Leavitt family) are deeelicious!
6. I am an awkward hugger. (See previous post.)
7. Creamy Tomatilla Ranch tastes good....on practically everything.
8. Not ALLLL facial hair is unfortunate ;)
9. My right forearm is more heat-sensitive than my left.
10. I hate everything about coffee. Look. Smell. Feel. Concept. (Even though I've never tasted it....I am quite confident I would hate that too.)
11. I'm really good at making summer goals, but not so great at accomplishing them.
12. Some people highly under appreciate french toast sticks.
13. Camping 4 hours away is probably never a good idea :) but if adventure is what you're seeking, you will find it.
14. Getting a letter from Elder Stephen Olson is like Christmas every few weeks :)
15. "Anything can happen if you let it." ha.