Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I learned..Summer 2011

This summer i learned/relearned a lot of interesting things. Here are just a few. Thanks to everyone who made this summer overall the best one of my life. (Seriously. I'm not just saying that.)

1. I love sushi. (As of four months ago I'd only had it twice in my life, but this summer I started having withdrawals after not having it for a week...)

2. I'm not a very good blogger. :)

3. "Little Kids are not interested in Waffles, they want the BAGEL TOPPERS."

4. No matter how many times you try...it is impossible to remember to apply deodorant at 4:40 in the morning. (don't worry....I quickly learned this and bought a small size and kept it in my purse.)

5. Peanut butter shakes (as made by the Leavitt family) are deeelicious!

6. I am an awkward hugger. (See previous post.)

7. Creamy Tomatilla Ranch tastes good....on practically everything.

8. Not ALLLL facial hair is unfortunate ;)

9. My right forearm is more heat-sensitive than my left.

10. I hate everything about coffee.  Look. Smell. Feel. Concept. (Even though I've never tasted it....I am quite confident I would hate that too.)

11.  I'm really good at making summer goals, but not so great at accomplishing them.

12. Some people highly under appreciate french toast sticks.

13. Camping 4 hours away is probably never a good idea :) but if adventure is what you're seeking, you will find it.

14. Getting a letter from Elder Stephen Olson is like Christmas every few weeks :)

15.  "Anything can happen if you let it." ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment