Saturday, August 11, 2012

Greek Tacos

On Friday I really wanted to make Greek food. 

I had seen some recipes that looked delicious on a food blog I follow 
so when I went shopping this week i actually planned ahead 
and bought the ingredients that would be needed.

Andrea came over to help me in the endeavor, and though we ended up changing things a little bit (we didn't want to have to wait two hours for the chicken to marinate), it actually turned out GREAT! 

We decided to call them "Greek Tacos" because we didn't have pita and decided to make some simple homemade tortillas instead...deeeelicious! 

I don't consider myself much of a cook, but with Andrea by my side, we were both very pleased with the end product :) 

(Sadly my camera died right before this endeavor so 'photo booth' pictures from my computer are the best i can do.) 




Oh what a life I live!


No comments:

Post a Comment