Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rain and Shine.

I'm currently living with my aunt and uncle. Last week my uncle's sister Jodee got married in the back yard. Jodee and Ken asked for me to take some pictures for them. I am by no means a professional quality photographer, but it was fun taking pictures for them and I definitely learned a lot! Here are a couple of my favorites.


Wedding photography is hard! After this experience I have so much more respect for people who are good at it. I'm definitely still learning the way around my camera, and trying to figure out the tricks behind capturing natural light. One of the things that made it especially hard was the weather! It was really the strangest thing because it was both sunny and raining - sometimes at the same time. How's that for a conundrum?!

Thanks Jodee and Ken for this opportunity!
Congratulations!


Oh what a life I'm living!

No comments:

Post a Comment