Monday, September 3, 2012

Wedding-ding-ding.

Since I am now a SENIOR year at BYU, I've had more than a few friends get married over the past couple years ;) 

However, it wasn't until just recently that I had one of my BEST FRIENDS get married. 

On Thursday August 23, my best friend/cousin/ex-roommate, Madi, became a MRS.

I thought that this would be a weird experience for me, since we've been so close over the years, but surprisingly it wasn't. It was just a fantastic, wonderful day and I was so happy be able to share this day with her.

Madi has always been such a great example to me. I have always looked up to her (figuratively..obviously ;)) and she is someone who I know will always instantly brighten my day. We plan to be BFFL (best friends for life) and already dream about the vacations that our future families will take together someday :) (...Mckay, I hope that doesn't come as a shock...)

The past few months have been especially challenging for her and I have just been amazed watching her make important decisions with prayer and fasting and pondering AND FAITH. 

I am so happy that she and Mckay were able to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Draper LDS Temple. 


                                  (then &&& now)

I LOVE YOU MAD, and I am very excited to be able to get to know you better, Mckay! :)


Oh what a life I live! 


No comments:

Post a Comment