Monday, October 15, 2012

the moon-walking violinist.


Incredible, 
inspirational,
 talented,
 passionate,
 quirky,
fun.
Wow.

(If the embedded link doesn't work, watch it on youtube...I promise it's worth it.) 


Lindsey Stirling is a BYU alum who loves performing the violin. She actually competed on the show "America's Got Talent" and did fairly well! The main critique she got from the show was that her talent wasn't "marketable." 

Well...dear judges, I would beg to differ. 

Watching her perform live (as I had the opportunity to do last Thursday) was truly an incredible and inspirational experience. If you ever have the chance to see her perform, I would strongly encourage you to do so!

(In the Venue in SLC. 
Can you see me?! haha. 
Actually I was a few feet behind the last row in this picture...But I was there!
This picture was taken from Lindsey's Facebook Page.)



(It was pretty dark and a little smokey,
 but I needed some proof we were actually there :)) 

Sick of the videos yet? Well, how about just one more?! :) This video she had playing in the background while she performed this song and it really was powerful. When she performed it for us, she also did the vocals and changed the words from "We Found Love in a Hopeless Place" to "We Found Love in a Whole New Place." Not only can she play the violin...she can sing too!
 And WOW, she is good! 


Thanks to T-Bone (Danielle) for inviting me along and joining me on such a fun outing! 

Oh what a life I live,


No comments:

Post a Comment