Thursday, November 8, 2012

snack-attack.

Let's be honest. 
This week has not been my favorite week. 

Lucky for me, however, no matter what's going on around me, 
there's always one thing that can brighten my day:

FOOD.

More specifically: Delicious Food.

More specifically: Cereal.

Cereal is one of those wonderful things that you can eat pretty much any time of day (or night) 
and not feel toooo guilty for doing so. 

Typically I prefer non-sugary cereals
 (although a bowl or two of "Marshmallow Maties" is a must every now and again) 
but Alyssa kindly introduced me to this WONDERFUL treat, 
and I feel it is my duty to spread the good word to the rest of the world.


Step 1: Chex Cereal (I prefer Corn Chex, but feel free to use whatever you like.)

Step Two: Add a spoonful of peanut butter and honey. 

Step Three: Microwave for 30 seconds. (No more. No less.
[Just kidding. Microwave it for as long as you want.]


Steps Four and Five: Mix it all together. 
Add Milk.


Step Six: EAT YOUR HEART OUT.


It. Is. Sooooo. Good.
I won't tell you how many boxes of Chex I've gone through since discovering this tasty treat.
Seriously. Try it. 
Try it now :)

Oh what a life I live! 


No comments:

Post a Comment