Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yousday Tuesday.





When I saw that someone built a snowman around our dear "Yellow Feather" Statue yesterday while on tour (see above), I literally started laughing so hard I couldn't even explain to the people on my golfcart what was so funny! 

Even though there is no logical reason as to why: I don't like spaghetti noodles.
 (I realize they taste the same as all other noodles, but for some reason I just don't like them.)

I've always wanted to dye my hair just to see what it would look like a different color, but I'm too afraid that after dying it once I'd never be able to stop.

Last friday I drove in snow for the very first time (at least from what I can remember...).

Our dishwasher currently has a mind of its own. As soon as it's done, it starts over again. The dishes in the dishwasher went through at least three washing cycles today.

I don't believe anyone who says that sneezing with your eyes open is possible. (ahem...ALYSSA.)
If you believe this is possible, I challenge you to make a video of you (or someone you know) sneezing with your/their eyes open and then send it to me. Maaaybe then, and only then, will I reconsider my position. 

I watched Phantom of the Opera for the first time this past weekend (which is especially sad since I actually own the DVD). [In case you were wondering...I thought it was interesting...still actually trying to decide how I feel about it. haha. But the music is beautiful-no question about that.]


In exactly one week I will be headed home to CA for THANKSGIVING! :) 

Oh what a life I live, 







1 comment: