Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yousday Tuesday.




When I took a Human Development class a few years ago, I learned that babies prefer "attractive faces" over "unattractive" ones. As weird as that may sound - it definitely raises the question as to why my nephew Brandon seems to particularly love it each time I make the fishy face shown above.

The most I've ever spent on a single article of clothing? $139.42 (tax included). THIS is what I bought on Saturday. Was it worth it? YES. (...ask me again in three years.)

Tomorrow is the last day of my TELL 410 class. Last last day. INcluding the final. #HALLELUJAH. 

Yesterday Alyssa asked me if I like "cream of wheat" I didn't think I'd ever had it. She gave me an instant bag of the stuff (brown sugar flavor) and I am indeed a fan. (Though it could just be that I really like brown sugar....)

I (along with my roommates) just asked a boy (3 boys) on a date (for a ward/stake date night activity) via message in a bottle. #we'resocool 

Last night I had about 15 hours of sleep. #needed #notthetimetobegettingsick 

As you may have noticed I've been all about the "hashtags" lately, so much so I decided to finally hop aboard the twitter bandwagon. We'll see how long I last :) 
(shameless call for twitter followers: @freckledhan  ;))

Well, I'm exhausted and still needing lots of sleep! 

If you're up for a good read, be sure to check out this article written by one of my Jerusalem center professors. Can't believe it's almost been a year since I left for Jerusalem!

OH what a life I live,


No comments:

Post a Comment