Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jitters.

In about 2 and a half hours I will be on my way to the airport.
First SLC to JFK. 
Then JFK to Tel Aviv. 

Why am I up already?
Well...I haven't slept yet. 

Why aren't I sleeping?
That's a great question.
I'll give you a hint...
(I've always been a pretty horrible packer..remember when I went home a few weeks ago?)
 
I've been failing in the sleep category the past few days.
It's probably my fault because I waste my time doing silly things rather than sleep
but I'd rather say that it's
jitters.
Jerusalem jitters we'll call them.
That has a pretty nice ring to it. 

But now, I really must sleep.
72 hours. Roughly 9 hours of sleep. Don't I look faaaabulous? :)
 
 It won't be long now until I am in the land where the dradles say
A Great Miracle Happened here

That's right. 
I'll be in the Holy Land. 

Until then!
Shalom.


No comments:

Post a Comment