Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunrise...Sunset...

(For clarification, the title of this post should be sung like the song in Fiddler on the Roof....)

 [Since I've never actually gotten up
early enough to see the sun rise here
...this post is mainly going to focus on the sunsets.]

One of my favorite things about Jerusalem 
so far
is the fact that there is ALWAYS 
be a beautiful sunset.
Lucky for us
we have prime viewing location
thanks to where the JC is built.

Here are some pictures 
of the sunset
that I've taken so far:


First night in Jerusalem.
This is taken from inside the auditorium.
Is that not the coolest view to have when looking out during Sacrament meeting?!

Taken from the balcony
(that is attached to my bedroom)



After a day in the city!
(same day as one above.)

Love orange.
Taken from the Oasis (where we eat dinner). 

I think this one may be my favorite.


Another shot from my balcony. 

It had been raining for 2 days straight...
then it finally started to clear up
and this is what we saw! 

Taken outside the center on the way to Hebrew University
(which is about a 7 minute walk from the JC) 

If you weren't convinced before
there's simply no denying it now.

Jerusalem is gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment